Delight Krabi and Phuket with Flights
Phuket is Thailand's largest island and one of the most popular tourist destinations in Southeast Asia. This island is rich in natural resources and has the perfect weather for agriculture while providing colorful tropical vistas. The terrain is varied supporting a variety of plants and animals, addition to agricultural.
- To and Fro Flights in Economy Class
- Stay in 4* Hotel with Breakfast
- Full Day Phi Phi Island Tour
- Full Day Krabi 4 Island Tour
- To and Fro Airport Transfers
- Half Day City Tour
- Save upto 20% on Flights
- Limited Seats
- Full Day Krabi Four Island Tour (including Lunch) - Long Tail Boat - Seat in Coach
- Krabi to Phuket Transfers by Road on Sharing Basis
- Phuket Airport to Krabi Hotel - Shared Basis
- Phuket Hotel To Phuket Airport - Shared Basis
- Phi Phi Island Tour With Lunch - By Big Boat (Seat in Coach Transfers)
- Half Day Phuket City Tour on Shared Basis
Upon arrival at Phuket Airport, meet our local tour coordinator who will meet and greet you at the specified area and transfer you to your Krabi hotel. Check in to your hotel (Standard Check in time: 1400 - 1500 hours) and relax. Rest of the day is free at your own leisure. In the evening you can go out and get acquainted to your nearby areas and relish some freshly made cuisines at local seaside restaurants. Later return to hotel and sleep relaxed.
- The journey to Krabi 4 Islands takes a lot of time.
- In most cases it's best advised to do Krabi 4 Islands while staying in Krabi as it is less hectic.
Take your fill at breakfast early this morning, pack your bags and check out from the hotel. Today we bid goodbye to Krabi and further our vacation to a much more exotic destination - Phuket. On arrival at Phuket, check in to your hotel (Standard Check in time: 1400 - 1500 hours) and relax. Rest of the day is free at your own leisure. In the evening you can go out and get acquainted to your nearby areas and relish some freshly made cuisines at local seaside restaurants. Later return to hotel and sleep relaxed.
After breakfast, you will start for the Phi Phi Island Tour. Phi Phi Islands comprise of six islands, of which the prominent ones are Phi Phi Don, which house the Bohemian Town and the Phi Phi Leh with Maya Bay. These islands are visited by hundreds of tourists for their limestone cliffs that rise out of the emerald green waters, white sand beaches and its beautiful coral reefs. Please note it takes about 2 hours one way to reach Phi Phi Island by Big Boat and 1 hour by a Speed boat. You can opt to do snorkeling (by paying National Park Fees) once you reach Phi Phi Island. Enjoy the beach and relax with a local lunch. Return back to the hotel in the evening for overnight stay.
- Today you will head for the Phuket Half-Day City Tour. Drive along scenic beach roads via Patong, Karon and Kata beach with a stop at Karon/Kata beach. Visit the Karon viewpoint, one of the most frequented viewpoints in Phuket, where you can see the three beaches, Kata, Kata Noi and Karon. Next, visit the largest and most revered Chalong Temple built in 1837. Experience the old world charm of Phuket Town with its colonial Sino-Portuguese architecture. Pay a visit to the Cashew Nut factory and shop for local products. Later return to hotel and relax.
- Participants must wear appropriate clothing. Shorts and miniskirts are strictly not allowed inside Thai temples
After breakfast, checkout from your hotel. You will be picked up and transferred to the airport to catch your flight back home. Your trip ends with sweet memories.