- Visit the Topkapi Palace, the great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries
- Admire the magnificience of the Blue Mosque because of its blue Iznik tiles
- Cruise along the waters of the Bosphorus, view the Asian and European sides during your cruise
- Enjoy a scenic cruise on the Marmara Sea and marvel at the stunning views as the cool breeze blows
- Visit Büyükada, a popular summer resort on one of the islands, once used by princes during the Byzantine era
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Cappadocia
- Discover Göreme Open Air Museum
- Walk in the ancient roads, in ancient Ephesus, where Apostle Paul and John walked
- See Great Theatre, Celsus Library, Temple of Hadrian, Agora, Public Toilets and more
- Standard Double Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Superior Room, 1 Double Bed
- Bed and Breakfast
- Double Or Twin Room
- Passport fees, immunization costs, city taxes at the hotel and local departure taxes (wherever applicable)
- Optional enhancements like room or flight upgrades, or local camera or video fees
- Additional sightseeing, activities and experiences outside of the itinerary
- Early check-in or late check-out from hotels (unless otherwise specified)
- Breakfast, lunches, dinners and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), unless specified in the itinerary
- Any international and/or domestic flights, unless explicitly mentioned as an inclusion
- Excess baggage charges, and where applicable, baggage not included in your fare
- Tips for services and experiences
- Any Visa required, unless mentioned as an inclusion
- Read useful information and terms for more on what is included and excluded
- See the sights of Istanbul on a half-day tour that takes in the city’s famous historical landmarks and cultural sites.
- Hippodrome - The center of sport activites in Constantinople, capital of the Byzantine empire, today named Sultanahmet Meydani, with its four monuments;The German Fountain of Wilhelm II, Egyptian Obelisk, Serpentine Column (Spiral Column).
- Blue Mosque (Sultanahmet Mosque) - Built by the architect Mimar Sedefkar Mehmet aga. Until 19th century was the traditional point for the pilgrimage to Mecca.
- Hagia Sophia Museum - The best known Christian church in Turkey, one of the greatest marvels of architecture, which was constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian.
After breakfast there is no better way to escape the bustle of Istanbul for a day than with a visit to the idyllic Princes’ Islands Travel by boat from Istanbul. Enjoy cool breezes and charming sights along the way to Büyükada, the largest Island in the chain. Famous for their mild climates, lush vegetation, and ornate Ottoman Houses, all the islands are unspoiled by traffic. Instead of cars there are carriages, called phaetons, which we will use to tour the island and its beautiful scenery studded with elegant mansions draped with purple bougainvillea, reminiscent of a more leisured and graceful era. We will enjoy our lunch at the best of one of the many excellent fresh fish restaurants that line the waterfront, gazing across the Asian shore of Istanbul, so close - though it feels worlds away. Overnight at Istanbul.
- After breakfast you will be picked-up from your hotel to visit the Spice Bazaar (or Egyptian Bazaar). Filled with spices, dried fruits, nuts and seeds, lokum (Turkish delight) and other edibles, Spice Bazaar has a smell of the fragrance of the exotic East. Then join a boat excursion on the Bosphorus on a shared tour. Enjoy viewing Ottoman palaces, Bosphorus bridge, citadels, centuries-old mansions and the European and Asian shorelines at the same time. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel at around 12:45 pm.
- Breakfast. Transfer from hotel to airport in Istanbul to board the flight for Kayseri. On arrival, you will be transferred from airport in Kayseri to hotel in Cappadocia. Check-in at your hotel and relax.
Our first real encounter with Cappadocia almost Martian landscape is in the Dervent valley. We visit Pasabag’s “fairy chimneys”, where the voice of the wind harmonizes with songs of the fairies. From here we pause at Avanos center of terracotta art which is a popular destination because of its attractive old town with cobbled streets, and views over the river and is its production of earthenware pottery, it is also the most economic activity in the town. The ceramic trade in this district and its countless pottery factories date right back to the Hittites, and the ceramic clay from the red silt of the Kızılırmak has always been used. A visit to ceramic & tile center to see how the ceramics made by hand. After lunch we visit the famous Goreme Open Air Museum to see the best examples of Byzantine art in Cappadocia. People of Goreme, at the heart of the Cappadocia Region, realized that these soft rocks could be easily carved out to form houses, churches, monasteries. These Christian sanctuaries contain many examples of Byzantine art from the post-iconoclastic period. These frescoes are a unique artistic achievement from this period. You visit a carpet cooperative, where you'll see how exquisite Turkish carpets are hand-woven. We complete the tour with a panoramic view of the valleys of Cappadocia.
Transfer from hotel in Cappadocia to airport in Kayseri, to board the flight to Izmir (Seat in coach). On arrival in Izmir, proceed and check in to the hotel in Kusadasi.
The tour starting with Isa Bey Mosque, then drive to an ancient Greek city, later a major Roman city, on the west coast of Asia Minor which called Ephesus, stroll past the celsus library, the Temple Of Hadrian and the Trajan Fountain in the Ancient Ephesus. After walking on the historical marble street the Great Theater where St. Paul preached will meet at the end. Open buffed lunch in a local Turkish restaurant. In the afternoon will visit the carpet cooperative to see how the Turkish carpets are made by hand. Proceed to shrine of Mother Mary, it is believed where she spent recent years of her life. Temple Of Artemis (Diana), on the side of one of the seven wonders of ancient World. At the end Leather Fashion show will be full of fun.
Today, you will be transferred from your hotel in Kusadasi to the airport in Izmir. Later, take a connecting flight from Izmir to Istanbul for your flight back home.