Dubai All Inclusive Package with Jain Meals
Dubai is the city of dream, one that’s quickly becoming the ultimate destination for all kinds of purposes – career, family, work, vacation – and we’re here to guide to get the fullest experience from this trip. We start with an early flight into Dubai or Abu Dhabi and a delightful breakfast before check-in and a quick rest after a long journey here. We’ll end the first night with a calm cruise of Dubai Marina, enjoying the exquisite view the luxurious way from the waters, the skyline adorned with gorgeous lights from the skyscrapers of “The Tallest Block in the World”. Then we head out on a city tour in Dubai, starting with Etihad Museum that tells us the history of UAE with interesting presentations within the pavilions before heading into the city. We’ll make a quick stop outside Burj Al Arab Hotel, the world’s first and only seven-star hotel with the most luxurious services, design, and view. Located on the small manmade Palm Island, it’s connected to the Atlantis via a monorail ride.
- We’ll expect your arrival in the early morning at Dubai/Abu Dhabi airport and wait for you to collect your luggage before transferring you for breakfast at an Indian restaurant in UAE. After a relaxing break with meal, we’ll drive into the city centre of Dubai and transfer you to the hotel for check-in and to drop off your luggage.
- Rest up until evening time and get ready for Dubai Marina Cruise across the Dubai Creek, a luxurious way to explore the city while enjoying the night view of Dubai’s skyline. You’ll be able to see the “Tallest Block in the World” from the vessel which is built in the form of a traditional Sherman boat. Dinner will be served on the calm cruise ride, a perfect way to bring the curtain down to the night.
- We’ll drive you back to the hotel after the cruise for your first night in Dubai.
- Jain Breakfast at Indian restaurant
- Jain Lunch at Hotel
- Jain Dinner at Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise
- Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel today before we head out for a half-day city tour in Dubai. We start with an educational trip to the Etihad Museum, one that’ll show you the history of UAE featured in a futuristic method within their new building located in Jumeirah. There are several pavilions that tell visitors the contemporary history of United Arab Emirates within this building.
- From the museum, we explore the fun and magnificent sides of Dubai in person and stop at Burj Al Arab Hotel for a photo stop. This hotel is so luxurious, it’s been named the world’s only seven-star hotel and an icon of Arabian luxury, costing an average of over $2,000 per night. It’s best known for the yacht-like construction that’s built slightly into the sea on a crescent-shaped manmade island – the Palm Island – and the One-Way Monorail (The Gateway) access that connects the Palm Island to the Atlantis.
- As we leave the island, we’ll take the Sheikh Zayed Road that’s known as the major highway connecting the seven emirates, the longest road in UAE. It is the busiest road in Dubai and brings you an incredible view of the city, the famous skyline of Dubai.
- We head to what has to be one of the most popular tourist attractions, Dubai Mall, a shopping mall in Dubai that’s also known as the second largest mall in the world after the Iran Mall. There are more than 1,200 retail outlets here, located just next to the Burj Khalifa with many restaurants and stores to visit and explore. The world’s largest aquarium is located in here and it’s also connected to Burj Khalifa, serving as the grand entrance to the place.
- We’ll visit Burj Khalifa, the famous building known as the tallest in the world. So tall is this building that it’s famous among Muslims for having three different fasting schedules during Ramadan because the sun sets later on higher floors. It finished construction in 2010 and is a centrepiece for Downtown Dubai with many things to see. The outdoor observation deck of this building is certainly out of this world, as it’s the world’s highest outdoor observation deck at 452m height on the 124th floor. And around the tower is the Burj Khalifa Park, an 11-hectare of garden with flowers and beautiful fountains in the centre.
- By 7PM, we’ll head back down to the level of Dubai Fountains for a 10-minute show of the world’s largest fountain before we take you out for a dinner at Maharaja Bhog. We transfer back to the hotel after dinner for overnight stay in Dubai.
- Jain Breakfast at Hotel
- Jain Lunch at Sagar Ratna or Similar
- Jain Dinner at Maharaja Bhog
- Enjoy your luxurious hotel breakfast and we’ll take it easy for today’s tour with a tour through the streets of the city of gold in a limousine. It’s the maximum, high-class experience when it comes to touring this city that brags impeccable skyscrapers and futuristic architecture that embraces its history. Roam the streets and enjoy the luxurious ride, cool beverages, while observing the buzzing streets filled with pedestrians and luxurious cars.
- In the evening, we invite you for a unique Bedouin-style BBQ buffet dinner in the desert following an Evening Desert Safari ride. If you’re wondering how we’re getting there, we’ll be hopping on a Dune Safari through the vast desert, chasing after the sunset after we pick you up from the hotel. There’ll be several stops where you can enjoy camel riding, dune bashing, and henna painting. You can try the challenging sand boarding experience as well. After some picture-taking session with the sunset on the highest sand dune, we’ll head to the Bedouin Campsite where we’ll enjoy our dinner. Refresh with soft drinks, water, tea, or coffee here as the food are prepared. You can give Hubbly Bubbly, or Shisha, a try, which is a fun way to smoke the local way at an extra cost, also known as Hookah-smoking. (Hookah contains nicotine, which can be addictive.)
- We drive back to the hotel after finishing your dinner here and spend another night in Dubai.
- Jain Breakfast at Hotel
- Jain Lunch at Sai Dham or Similar
- Jain Dinner at Desert Safari
- After breakfast at the hotel, we will head out to visit the Jain Temple in Dubai that caters to the large Jain community of UAE. It is the only Shewtambar Jain Temple in Bur Dubai and a temple complex where Lord Vimalnatha, the thirteenth Jain Tirthankar as Moolnayak, Lord Prashwanath, the twenty-third Tirthankar and Lord Sumatinath are worshipped.
- We’ll leave the temple for an Abra Ride to Deira and get on shopping around here. Deira City Centre Shopping Mall is popular for people looking for a mix of affordable brands and luxurious high-end boutique stores. There are outdoor areas and family-friendly locations that’ll keep you occupied with things to see and visit while you’re in Deira. The lively streets are filled with artists and tradesmen handcrafting jewellery with stunning Arabic designs, pieces that you can bring home as things to remember this trip by.
- The Gold Souk has to be one the iconic souk of Dubai within the Deira area, one that reminds you what made Dubai so famous. Tons of gold are being traded every day within this area and artisans work their creativity on the pieces as customers enter several stores to find something that suits their taste. The Spice Souk will naturally be your next destination after you’re getting tired from exploring the Gold Souk. Try out the snacks and different kinds of cooking done by the best chefs, cooks, serving all kinds of flavourful dishes with vibrant smells. You can find high-quality saffron at great prices, organic dates, and many local products. Sample the dried fruits and nuts before picking the one that you want. Enjoy your lunch at Rangoli before we leave the area for the shore.
- As the day grows late, we’ll head down to La Mer Beach and get ready for the sunset view. This beachfront estate is filled with a lot of stores, outlets, and cafes to visit. It’s one of the best hotspots for the best beach life experience and to give you a taste, we’ll enjoy some zaffran chai with samosa at Filis café, a place that offers a casual setting and cosy atmosphere. Enjoy the vibe of La Mer before we head out for dinner at Rajdhani and then back to your hotel in Dubai.
- Jain Breakfast
- Jain Lunch at Rangoli or Similar
- Jain Dinner at Rajdhani or Similar
- After breakfast at the hotel, we’ll hop on a city-tour in Abu Dhabi, a neighbouring city around one-hour ride away. Abu Dhabi is known as the Arabian Jewel, the capital of the Emirates and the second most populous metropolis of the country. On our ride to the city, we’ll pass by the Port of Jebel Ali, the largest man-made harbour and the busiest port in the Middle East.
- We’re first stopping at the first ever Hindu Temple in Abu Dhabi and is currently called Abu Mureikhah. Construction began in February 2018 and the Hindu Mandir has continuously became a common tourist destination, especially for local and international Hindus. So far, tonnes of pinks sandstone have been shopped from northern Rajasthan to Abu Dhabi which are durable against the summer heat. While European marbles are to be flown in as well, incorporating traditional Hindu architecture that doesn’t use steel, but fly ash. It will be a pride for Hindus filled with the work of Indian artisans.
- The next destination is the Qasr Al Watan, a palace iconic to the people of Emirates as the presidential palace complex with stunning architectural work. It is functional cultural landmark with areas that are open to public and was finished in 2017. The white palace is a marvelous building and can divided into two wings from the central “Great Hall.” The eastern wing is the “House of Knowledge” where two religious’ texts, artefacts, and obviously, books, can be found and read. The western wing has halls meant for official purposes.
- From the palace, we head to the restaurant for our Jain lunch break at Bikanerwala. After a quick break, we’ll head to Yas Island, a popular leisure island where the Yas Marina Circuit is at. It’s mostly appealing to families and offer a vast range of entertainment from a theme park to the mall. At your own cost, you can have fun at the Ferrari World Theme Park that has the largest indoor theme park in the world and first ever Ferrari-branded theme park that houses the world’s fastest roller coaster. You daredevils do not want to miss the 240km/h coaster. Or you can opt for a relaxing shopping time at Yas Mall that offers a huge range of dining and entertainment choices, too. It is the largest mall in Abu Dhabi that takes up to 235sqm area of land, spread over 3 floors.
- We’ll head back home after enjoying an early Jain dinner at Rasoi Ghar before driving you to the airport to catch your flight back home.
- Jain Breakfast at Hotel
- Jain Lunch at Bikanerwala or Similar
- Jain Dinner at Rasoi Ghar or Similar